C.A.R.E. Selling Process for HVAC
October 18 - October 22$2945.00
TRANSFORM Your Sales When You CHANGE Your Perspective!
- Sales professionals who want to meet or exceed their goals
- Managers who want to help their own sales team meet expectations
- New HVAC sales personnel who want to achieve success faster
When it comes to selling, how you show up in the eyes of the buyer is one of the most important things you can master. This 5-day interactive workshop breaks down the fundamental skills required to help you drive massive sales! What You’ll Learn:
- Air Side Design–Understanding the dynamic properties of airflow, basic duct system sizing and flow, troubleshooting and more.
- Understanding Heat Loss/Heat Gain–The basics of heat load, the building envelope and the two-page Manual J simple home design.
- Connect-Preparation and approach.
- Access-Justification and building value.
- Recommend–Present options and documentation prep.
- Execute-Closing the sale and follow up.
- “Joe has a keen eye for specific detail.”-Daffan Cooling and Heating’s Sales Manager, Tracie Harper.
- “The guys like Joe. They trust him. No matter where he is, he responds. If he doesn’t know the answer, he doesn’t wing it, he goes and finds the answer and gets back to us.-Comfort Services Heating and Air Conditioning’s owner, Simo Dbala.
- “Joe is fantastic! Learned a lot from him during our brief time. Great at communicating what he is trying to say! If you ever want to learn how to improve on the job, Joe is the man to talk to!”–Kevin Michels
- “Are you looking for a team to train your Techs, Comfort Advisers, and Managers to become THE GREATEST? Look no further. These guys know their stuff and they C.A.R.E. about you and your success! Chuck is a mastermind and will blow your mind when it comes to duct design and understanding homes and heat loads. Joe will show you how to show up and blow up your competition. What are you waiting for?! It’s Go Time!”
Tired of close rates that are below 50%? With this proven sales method, you can improve to 75% or even 100% close rates AND have better customer satisfaction!
About the Instructors:
- Joe Person is a quintessential entrepreneur. He started out of school performing marine services, specializing in boat electronics. From there he launched his own mortgage firm. Next, he was co-owner and president of a national fitness company. He had a short stint as an HVAC technician and then went on to become an HVAC sales manager. That’s a very unusual transition. But Joe’s relational ability with people combined with his sales and management experience, paved the way for a smooth fit. Today, Joe is the Go Time team’s Success Coach. In conversations with folks about Joe, you will find them describe him as: high energy, professional, detailed, knowledgeable, likeable, connects and responsive.
- Originally from Louisiana, Chuck Morales holds an Associate of Applied Science Degree in HVAC-R from Elaine P. Nunez Community College. Mr. Morales and his family relocated to Texas in 2005 where he continues to teach HVAC-R. He is a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES) and a past member of the HVAC Trade Council. With fourteen years of experience as a successful HVAC-R business owner and 22 years of teaching, he learned that quality education will enable students to develop professionally and successfully. Charles is an active proctor for both ESCO and NATE providing training, certification and continuing education hours. He presently holds Section 608 and 609 ASE refrigerant certification, CO inspector certification, RSES CM and NATE certifications in Air Conditioning, Air-to-Air Heat Pumps, Gas Heating, and Air Distribution for installation and service.