As a business owner, or in life, are you making a difference to others? Is what you’re doing of significance to others? Do you matter to others?
If you’re looking to become more proactive in your life and really make a difference in your world, join Dave Rothacker as he hosts John C. Maxwell’s Intentional Living Mastermind session!
- The purpose of a mastermind group is to bring together like-minded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group.
- The mastermind meets an hour a week, once a week, for six weeks as we study the book “Intentional Living” by John C. Maxwell.
- The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and complete respect for each participant’s privacy as well as complete respect for how each participant’s time is exercised.
- There is a level of commitment on our part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson, as a group we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a mastermind.
- Your expectation of the 6-week study will be to increase your awareness and understanding on how to become more proactive in your life and how to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mastermind Learning Goals
- Understand the difference between good intentions and intentional living
- Discover your unique purpose, your unique WHY
- Embrace the mindset of valuing and adding value to people
- Develop partnerships with others to make a difference
- Make a habit of anticipating and seizing opportunities for intentional acts of kindness
- Choose a life that matters