Change is so rapid today that leaders must do much more than stay the course to be successful. To survive and keep your company or career alive, you must be flexible and ready to adapt. The key to learn how is to leadershift.
In Leadershift, John Maxwell shows the way for leaders to make leadership changes that will positively enhance their professional and personal growth. He does this by sharing the shifts he made (and continues to make) as he leads and equips others to increase their leadership potential.
If you’re looking to become more innovative and influential as you lead others in today’s fast-paced world, join Dave Rothacker as he hosts John C. Maxwell’s Leadershift Mastermind session!
- The purpose of a mastermind group is to bring together like-minded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group.
- The mastermind meets an hour a week, once a week, for six weeks as we study the book “Leadershift” by John C. Maxwell.
- The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and complete respect for each participant’s privacy as well as complete respect for how each participant’s time is exercised.
- There is a level of commitment on our part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson, as a group we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to become a mastermind.
- Your expectation of the 6-week study will be to increase your awareness and understanding on how to strengthen and sustain your ability to impact those you lead.
Leadershift Mastermind Learning Goals
- Continually learn, unlearn and relearn
- Value yesterday, but live in today
- Rely on speed, but thrive on timing
- See the big picture as the picture keeps getting bigger
- Live in today but think about tomorrow
- Move forward courageously in the midst of uncertainty
- Realize today’s best will not meet tomorrow’s challenges