- This event has passed.
The Heat is ON
November 11 - November 13$795
Are You Ready?
Performing a PROPER Heat System maintenance is critical to success with your heat system tune-up program. Educating customers, maximizing efficiency and ensuring safety will lead to success and improved profits.
- Improving diagnostics skills
- The sequence of operation and how to adjust the gas furnace for optimum efficiency
- Trouble-shooting procedures, (quick and accurate)
- Heat pump operation, defrost cycles, reversing valve operation & troubleshooting
- Electric heat strip and its components (troubleshooting)
- Featuring hands-on lab activities
- Delivering customers, The WoW Experience
- Presenting yourself to the customer (roll play)
As the heating seasons descend upon us, Go Time Success Group offers help in the opportunities and challenges our techs face today. Technicians needs great customer service & craftsman skills to build confidence and succeed. Otherwise, they are going to chase customers away.
Make sure your techs are up to snuff this winter season by registering for “The Heat in ON” Workshop.
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, we will be doing the following:
- Daily temperature screening
- Mandatory face masks (we will provide)
- Mandatory gloves while in lab (we will provide)
- Regular washing/sanitizing hands
- Practice social distancing
- All surfaces will be routinely cleaned
- We will be following Texas guidelines
We greatly appreciate our customers and team members here at Go Time Success Group during these unprecedented times and aim to keep everyone healthy and safe.